Release Date: April 13, 2021
- Added the Advanced Custom Field control, the second third-party integration for Block Visibility! ????
- Added functionality for multiple Date & Time schedules. ????
- Added the ability “invert” the Date & Time control per-block. By default, this control allows you to show the selected block if at least one schedule applies. You can now optionally hide the block if at least one schedule applies!
- Added the ability to set default visibility controls.
- Added the ability to easily reset the visibility controls on each block.
- Updated control set controls toggle icon to be more consistent with WP core.
- Updated popover styling to be more consistent with WP core.
- Removed the
enable_schedulingsetting. Users can now easily toggle visibility controls at the block level so this setting is not longer needed. The entire Date & Time control can still be enabled/disabled in the Visibility Control settings.
- Removed conditional indicator support for the
endDateTimeproperties that were deprecated in version 1.4.1. Frontend visibility tests for these properties are still operational, but will likely be removed in version 2.0.
- Fixed WP Fusion filters to improve the integration.